THE RIGHT ANTI-CANCER FOODS
Eat anti-cancer foods every day. Fighting cancer with food is possible as long as you have the right foods on your side. Choose fruits and vegetables of various colors at will, think of cabbages, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, red fruits, oranges, lemons. Equally beneficial are nuts and oilseeds such as walnuts, hazelnuts, and almonds. Get in the habit of adding onions, garlic, herbs, spices such as turmeric and ginger to all your dishes. Favor olive oil as the main seasoning.
Load up on vitamin C.We need at least 90 mg of vitamin C per day and the best way to get this is by eating at least five servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. So hit the oranges and guavas!
TOP ANTI-CANCER FOODSThe best anti-cancer foods to eat on your plate every day: broccoli, garlic, green tea, pomegranate, tomato, lemon, ginger, olive oil, salmon, carrot, onion, red fruits, Curcuma.
10 good reasons to eat broccoli:
1. Broccoli reduces the risk of cancer.
2. Broccoli prevents cardiovascular disease.
3. Broccoli helps detoxify the body.
Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep may lead to a host of health problems including obesity, diabetes, and even heart disease. Continued lack of sleep can affect your immune system and make you less able to fend off colds and the flu. So, it’s important go get a good night’s sleep.
4. Broccoli prevents and controls diabetes.
5. Broccoli strengthens bones and teeth.
6. Broccoli promotes weight loss.
7. Broccoli fights respiratory problems.
8. Broccoli prevents anemia.
When you do things you enjoy, be it a run, mediation or other hobby, you become happier, which helps you make healthier choices throughout the day.
9. Broccoli improves skin and eye health.
10. Broccoli prevents aging.
THE BENEFITS OF GARLIC
10 good reasons to eat garlic:1. Garlic strengthens the nervous system.
2. Garlic strengthens immunity.
Like fruits, vegetables are important for good health. Experts suggest 5-9 servings of fruits/vegetables a day, but unfortunately it may be difficult at times. However, when you can, include foods like kidney beans, black beans, asparagus, long beans, green beans, and carrots. Think about your favorite vegetables and how you can include more of them in your diet every day, and pick bright-colored foods. Fruits and vegetables with bright colors are good for health because they remove the things in our body that damage our cells. So, get your fill of fruits/vegetables of different colors: White (Bananas, Mushroom), Yellow (Pineapples, Mango), Orange (Orange, Papaya), Red (Apple, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Watermelon), Green (Guava, Avocados, Cucumber, Lettuce, Celery), Purple/Blue (Blackberries, Eggplant, Prunes).
3. Garlic prevents aging.
4. Garlic fights rheumatism.
5. Garlic regulates cholesterol levels.
6. Garlic improves blood circulation.
7. Garlic fights allergies.
Hydrate Dry Skin With Coconut Water. Start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water. And, throughout the day, drink filtered water. At meals include skin-hydrating foods such as wild salmon, avocado, olives, and coconut.
8. Garlic regulates the intestinal flora.
9. Garlic reduces the risk of cancer.
10. Garlic relieves urinary tract infections.
THE BENEFITS OF CURCUMA
10 good reasons to eat turmeric:1. Turmeric protects the cardiovascular system. 2. Turmeric lowers bad cholesterol.
Brush up on hygiene. Many people don't know how to brush their teeth properly. Improper brushing can cause as much damage to the teeth and gums as not brushing at all. Lots of people don’t brush for long enough, don’t floss and don’t see a dentist regularly. Hold your toothbrush in the same way that would hold a pencil, and brush for at least two minutes. This includes brushing the teeth, the junction of the teeth and gums, the tongue and the roof of the mouth. And you don't need a fancy, angled toothbrush – just a sturdy, soft-bristled one that you replace each month.
3. Turmeric calms digestive disorders.
4. Turmeric reduces the risk of cancer.
5. Turmeric prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Turmeric promotes weight loss.
7. Turmeric relieves inflammation.
If you normally walk at 6.5km/h on the treadmill or take 15 minutes to walk a km, up the pace by going at 8km/h for a minute or so during your workout. Do this every five minutes or so. Each time you work out, increase your bouts of speed in small increments.
8. Turmeric treats skin problems.
9. Turmeric calms painful periods.
10. Turmeric boosts immunity.
THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
10 good reasons to drink green tea:
1. Green tea prevents cardiovascular disease.
2. Green tea reduces the risk of cancer. 3. Green tea lowers cholesterol levels.
Drink Some Water, Especially Before Meals. Drinking enough water can have numerous benefits. One important factor, is that it can help boost the amount of calories you burn. According to 2 studies, it can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours. This can amount to 96 additional calories burned if you drink 2 liters (67 oz) of water per day. The best time to drink water is half an hour before meals. One study showed that half a liter of water, 30 minutes before each meal, increased weight loss by 44%.
4. Green tea fights type 2 diabetes.
5. Green tea promotes brain health. 6. Green tea strengthens the immune system.
7. Green tea promotes weight loss.
My smear campaign. Have a pap smear once a year. Not on our list of favourite things, but it’s vital. Cervical cancer kills 200 000 women a year and it’s the most prevalent form of cancer among black women, affecting more than 30 percent. But the chances of survival are nearly 100 percent if it’s detected early. Be particularly careful if you became sexually active at an early age, have had multiple sex partners or smoke.
8. Green tea prevents the aging of cells. 9. Green tea fights fatigue.
10. Green tea prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
THE BENEFITS OF THE POMEGRANATE
10 good reasons to eat pomegranates: